The Establishment of a Public Accounting Firm to audit The Company's Financial Report and Annual Report on The Partnership and Community Development Program is determined by The General Meeting of Shareholders, based on The Proposal submitted by The Board of Commissioner through Commissioner Independent as The Chariman of The Audit Committee in charge of appointing The Public Accounting Firm as set forth in The Audit Committee Charter.
The List of Public Accounting Firm that audits The Company's Financial Statments and Annual Report of The Partnership and Community Development Program for The Last 3(Three) years are :
1. KAP Osman Bing Satrio & Eny (Delloite) (for the year ended 31 Dec 2017).
2. KAP Amir Abadi Jusuf, Aryanto, Mawar and Partner (for the year ended 31 Dec 2016).
3. KAP Doli, Bambang, Sulistiyanto, Dadan and Ali (for the year ended 31 Dec 2015).
In addition to The Public Accounting Firm, There are other External Auditors conducting an audit in connection with The Company's business activities, namely :
1. The Audit Board of The Republic of Indonesia (BPK) RI, which is one of its duties to examine the management and responsibility of state finances in the field of separated states assets among others through an audit of The Company's performance and/or inspection with a specific purpose.
2. PT SGS Indonesia, conducting audit on Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 Safety Management System and ISO 140001:2015 Environmental Management System.
3. PT Superintending Company of Indonesia (SUCOFINDO), conducting an audit of The Health and Safety Management System (SMK3) and The Security Management System.