Hereby notified to the shareholders of PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk (the “Company”), that the company will held an Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) at Multipurpose Room, Waskita Building 11th floor, Jl. MT. Haryono, Kav No. 10, Cawang, East Jakarta, on Friday, April 6th 2018 at 14.00 PM.
Shareholders who are entitled to attend the Meeting are the shareholders of the Company, whose shares are either in the form of script or in the collective custody at PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI) whose names are registered in the List of the shareholders on March 14th 2018 until 16.00 Western Indonesian Time.
According to Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (“OJK”) Regulation No. 32/POJK/04/2014 on Planning and Implementation of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“POJK No. 32”) and Article 23 paragraph 6 of Article of Association of the Company, proposals from shareholders must be included in the agenda of the meeting when meet these following requirements:
- Proposed in writing to the Board of Directors by:
- Dwiwarna Series A shareholder;
- One or more shareholders representing at least 1/20 (one-twenty) of the total shares issued by the company with valid voting rights.
- The proposal has been accepted by the Board of Directors no later than 7 (seven) days prior to the date of General Meeting of Shareholders invitation.
- The proposal must be (A) made in good faith; (B) consider the interest of the Company; (C) include the reason and agenda’s issue materials; and (D) do not contravene with Indonesian laws and regulations.
According to the Article 13 paragraph 3 POJK No. 32 and Article 23 paragraph 7 number (1) and number (3) of the Article of Association, the invitation will be conducted by publications in at least 1 (one) National newspaper, Indonesian Stock Exchange website and the Company website on March 15th 2018.
Jakarta, February 28th 2018
PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk